Saturday, September 11, 2010

Final Stretch.

One more week; 7 more days. What can I say? I'm stressed.

On top of getting the apartment ready, running around for the little details, trying to get people to message me back about their itineraries, figure out plans/pick up at the airports, figuring out rental cars, trying to make sure everything goes well AND finish planning a wedding, AND make sure that Ryan doesn't fall apart at the seams... I have to stay healthy. Not happening.

I don't know what it is about having to plan a wedding, but I just get annoyed with everybody. I just want to tell everybody that I'm not here to babysit. Stop asking me stupid questions, stop asking me about things that don't matter to me. What matters to me is this wedding, and I swear if I get asked about accommodations or plans for going out, I am going to hit someone. I don't have the time, patience or energy to think about anything else but the wedding, so please. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. Gosh.


Let's hope I make it to next week... healthy...ish. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment