Friday, May 14, 2010

Best Present Ever.

Okay, so let's be honest here. Girls LOVE to be spoiled, and I admit, I do love getting spoiled by Ryan. I probably don't take advantage of it as much as other girls do (AHEMMMMMMM...), and I know that I complain to Ryan about his spending on me (which I know he hates), but I do love it.

What triggered this post? I was having lunch with a friend, and she was talking about all of these presents she gets from her boyfriend, and these are expensiiiiiiive gifts. Designer bags, designer sunglasses designer bouguasie stuff.. and then she asks me what my favourite present from Ryan was. You know what I said?
MILK TEA.

When I arrived in NJ on my last trip, Ryan handed me a bottled milk tea drink.
He got me that drink when he was in Mitsuwa (a Japanese supermarket) the week before, and he knows that I love that particular drink. Yes, Ryan may give me nice things, but the best gift he can ever give me is his heart. I occupy his mind, and that's the greatest thing.

And yes, this is a barf blog, I still taste it in my mouth. (That's what she said)

2 comments:

  1. not going to lie. that's slightly barf-worthy. although i agree, $ can't buy everything.
    on the other hand, milk tea is AWESOME!!!!! my favorite drink in the entire world.

    ReplyDelete