Thursday, May 13, 2010

Paranoid.

Ever have a feeling like you're forgetting something? That's the feeling I have. Since I'm pretty much done planning my pre-move things, it's the actual wedding planning I have to deal with. I'd like to think that we have the big things out of the way and booked, but for some reason, I have a nagging feeling at the back of my head that I forgot SOMETHING. So here I go, looking through all of my checklists, going through my notebook with all my wedding notes, going through all the receipts that I've had for the wedding, and you know what I realized?

I forgot to purchase my veil.
MY VEIL. Here I thought I didn't pay for my make up, or flowers, or my dress or something big and huge!
.... somebody just shoot me now. Put me out of my unorganized misery.


...please.

2 comments:

  1. Call of duty later, I'll shoot you tons of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs!* so excited for you both. lol! =)

    ReplyDelete