Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Short but sweet.

This was one CRAAAAZY weekend. A brunch wedding (CONGRATS MY LOVES ADONNA & ALDRICK!), a surprise birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGANSKI!), and a random "family" dinner at a very creepy house (YAY FOR AUSSIES AND AMERICANS AND BC PEOPLE). And finally.. a sad goodbye. =(

Yesterday, I said goodbye to Ryan one last time. This was his last visit before he picks me up in August.
For all of you LDR's out there, it always seems that weekend trips are always such a tease, yeah? You start getting used to having your loved one there, and then BAM, they have to go. As I was standing there at the entrance of the cross-over point in the airport, not only was I crying my eyes out and clawing at Ryan, (yes I know, I am a very attractive person)I had a little tiny tiny tiny smile on my face, knowing that I don't ever have to do that ever again.


Thank freaking goodness. I think my eyes could never forgive me for the puffiness they had to endure over the last 2 years. If I was rich and had a beautician, I think I would have had a black eye from her. She would have thrown all the creams and makeup at me and said, "EFF YOU, you don't even care!" and then would have punched me in the face.
... I don't even know where that came from. I think I may still be sleeping.. I know that I am definitely sleep deprived.

Anyway, what was I driving at? Oh yeah. No more goodbyes. Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment