Saturday, March 27, 2010

Date Stamp

So, like, when is your wedding?

I must have heard 100 different versions of this question in the past little while. And trust me, if I had the answer, you wouldn't have to ask me. I get people left and right asking me, pressuring me and making sure I know that it's so suuuuper important that they know the date so they can book time off/let instructors know/ask parents permission/make budget calendars/book tickets already, etc etc. Trust me, I'm not being resentful, I'm happy to know that people are really wanting to be there for Ryan and I, but at the same time, it doesn't help that on top of dealing with my citizenship, wedding plans and my usual stressful life, I have to deal with everybody and their questions. We would set one if we could, but our hands really are tied.

Out of all the people wondering when the wedding is in this whole entire world, I can honestly say that the most worried people about the date are Ryan and I.


PS. Because I am super stressed, all questions can be re-directed to Ms. Kathrina Alvarez. I'm going to start call forwarding all phone calls and emails to her cellphone. THANKYOUTRINAYOU'RETHEBESTMOHEVER.

PPS. I'm going to start keeping a bag of rocks in my bag, and if I see someone walking towards me with a purposeful stride and a determined look in their eyes, I'm going to start throwing rocks at them.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Sorry, I'm probably one of the people this post is directed to! )= I totally understand that it takes awhile. Nursing school is just such a bitz!!!!!!!!!! sorry again!

    ReplyDelete