Monday, March 15, 2010

The emo-ness of this blog is uncharacteristic.

** Please disregard all of the emo-ness of this blog, it's been 24 hours since he left and the little phase I go through every time hasn't worn off yet. **

Alicia Keys - Love is a Disease. This is my jaaaaaam.

Seriously.
The way I feel is like how a little kid has their candy taken away. And trust me, this kid is super fat and loves candy. Now, fast forward 20 years, and instead of candy, it's my fiance that's taken away. THAT is the kind of crappy I'm feeling. That kid LOVES candy.

The reason why I know I want to marry this guy, other than the fact that he has the coolest dog in the world (yeah, my priorities ARE in the right places) is because of the feeling when we get to the airport and we have to say bye. That feeling of not being able to live life properly without the other one there. My heart falls to my knees as he gives me one last hug, as he tries to say the right words to make me feel better, yet it just makes me feel worse because I won't be hearing that voice anymore, and I'm trying to soak up the sight of him before he walks away. My heart finally hits the floor as he walks away... and turns for one last look, one last glance. It's that look that kills me.

I'm going to go eat some candy now.

3 comments:

  1. "Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you're doing something and wishing they were right there with you."

    i'm gonna need some of the candy. i hate being the biggest cheeseball in the world. you go get married, you totally deserve it =) at least you know you guys are going to be together for the rest of your life. at least you have something to look forward to.

    love you lots wifey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maaaaan i want me some candy too.

    ReplyDelete