Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Starting from scratch.

Yay, another blog about the guestlist. Guestlist guestlist guestlist. You think by now we'd have a cement one in, but we are faaaaaaaaaaaar from it, I am completely far from it. You see, I wrote a rough one about a month ago, and to be honest, I regret writing it. I wrote it based on emotions alone, and a lot of the people on this list were written down out of guilt or I couldn't say no to their face when I was asked point blank. (And who the EFF would ask point blank, unless you're a fob? I'm not condoning fobs, I love fobs! Well, I'm not IN love with them, Ryan's obviously not a fob, but I think I should stop now before I get my a$$ kicked, but you know what I mean) The point of a wedding is to celebrate two people who are joining their lives together, not to bring people who you're kind of close with but not really to a big party so they can have fun. No. This is why I am re-writing my guest list, and the people making the cut are the people I cannot live without. Not the people who suck up to me just so they can go to my wedding and New York. Not the people who have been completely fake or have lied to my face numerous times. Definitely not the people who weren't present when I had to face a really sad period of time with my family. If you assume that you're invited, think again. This guestlist is being re-worked and re-vamped. As of now, the only ones invited on my list are family and the bridal party. Names will be added after I think about how real you are.

If I was okay without you in the past few months without messaging/calling/letting you know that I miss you, you sure as hell won't be missed during the big day. I'm not afraid to offend anyone from here, heck, I'm out of here in 4ish months, so EFF YOU. <3

PS. Florence Cajiuat, this is not about you. Really flo? REALLY.
PPS. I think it's lame that people all of a sudden are my friends because I'm getting married, I also think it's lame to suck up to me because I'm getting married.
PPPS. I also think it's lame that I have to write a blog about it, but HEY, it happens apparently. Don't worry, the next blogs are going to be back to my normal self.. after I slash names off of my old guestlist. :)

3 comments:

  1. so brutal...oh so brutal...but DEF needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THUMBS UP!

    "M... IS FOR... MARRIAGE!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA. this is too much for my big heart!!!
    So uhhh, what if I happen to be in NY that day? What you gonna do Mae? Huh? What you gonna do?!
    -flo can't wait for dejay's poem. reallyflo? REALLY!

    ReplyDelete