Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Empire State of Mind

It seems like there are people who are wanting to go to the wedding just so they can go to New York. That's no reason to go to a wedding, right? CUT. NEXT.

In other frustrations (haha), why are wedding bands so freaking expensive? Especially at Tiffany? UGH, arm and a leg. ARM AND A LEG. I guess it'll have to be my right arm. :p

Wedding planning is going alright, we have options for all of the plans, so all we need to do is book. C'mon wedding date, that's all we need..

Bridesmaids? Bleh, how come I spend so many hours looking for dresses that I'll never wear? And yet I haven't found anything yet. Siiiiighhh...

And one last thing on my mind, how the heck am I going to bring all of my crap from here to there? I stand in the middle of my room and I feel like crying sometimes.

5 comments:

  1. Aw, it'll be ok. Just breathe. Make plenty of checklists, and once you check off stuff, it'll make you feel better. If you need any advice, feel free to ask away. I think I was more frustrated at the end, then I was during. Really crazy right? But I'm still going crazy today. lol

    Let me know if you need any help, even from here in Jersey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How WILL you get all your stuff there? If only you had some kind of connection with some sort of company that specialized in the movement of goods and services. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... we can't move services! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ JIMS!!! Don't worry Mae, Mike and I will drive your stuff over. (: Cuz we all know how durable mike's car is =P

    ReplyDelete