Friday, April 2, 2010

4 day weekend.

Today is day one of the super long weekend (YAY for bunnies and eggs!) and day two of anorexia. I realize one thing about this anorexia thing.. it's not happening. I eat whatever I want (within discretion of course, label reading is my second favourite hobby), so I guess I'll have to settle with good ol' exercise. If you see my face now, I am disliking this option.

Ryan arranged pictures to be taken next Saturday! I told him no kissing pictures and he agreed. Maybe this will be a barf free photo session? :p Shopping on Friday for cute outfits, any suggestions?

Anyway, I've been looking at options for my bridesmaids and I think I have decided. They are going to look great!! Well not TOO great or I'll have to secretly talk to the make up person and sabotage their make up. What?? I have to stand out, don't I? :p

3 comments:

  1. outfit suggestions:

    1. spring dress option (perfect for twirling =))
    2. dark trouser jeans w/pointy heels/boots
    3. a cowl-necked top.
    4. NO dress shirts
    5. flirty skirt
    6. printed cute tank top (this is "spring" after all)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait! and a cute cropped double breasted 3/4th sleeve option!!!!!

    ...that is all =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! When are you coming to the area? Hope we can meet up!

    If you're taking pics in the city, just keep an eye on the weather up until a few days before you come. Then base your outfit selection on that. If you plan on buying stuff here, def hit up H&M, Forever21, and Macy*s.

    ReplyDelete