Sunday, April 25, 2010

Busy busy busy...

On top of having to try to pre-plan a wedding that's happening in less than 5 months, and to put together things needed (and paid for) for my visa, AND trying to save money, I'm starting to really miss my friends. The last couple of weeks have been kind of crazy, going to the doctor all the time, filling out sheets, shutting myself in my room to research wedding stuff.. it's been a long while since I've spent some quality time with my friends (or seen the sun).

I only have 4 months left here in Vancouver, and I'm spending all my time alone. How un-awesome is that? I don't really know how to balance wedding planning and all that junk and friends and family.. and all of this pre-planning is starting to get to me. Imagine, to remember to do anything I have to write it down somewhere? Anything basic, like to call someone back, I totally forget because my mind is occupied with wedding stuff. SERIOUSLY.

Because I'm so busy, I'm having friend withdrawals. It's kind of sad that I'm already homesick, but I haven't even left yet. I'm just asking, when can I have a break and finally just breathe normally again? Because it feels like I have allergies and I live in a house of pollen. I cannot breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment