Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hectic-ism. (Random blog to just type and let out the stress)

2 months until I move.
3 months until we get married.
No time to do anything productive.

... or at least that's how I feel!
We have big things out of the way... Church time, venue, the guest list, immigration, attire (his and mine :p), bridal party, sponsors, engagement party, tickets (one way tickets included).. but it seems like a million other things need to be done in a short amount of time. Well, that's what theknot.com's checklist is blinking at me with... those little alarm clocks scare me a little (a lot).

Next cool thing on the checklist, invitations. We're going to be ordering them in the next few days, and it's making this thing more real. I think I say that a lot, but it's true. Everything is slowly (but surely, I hope) coming together, and with the ordering of the invitations, save the dates are going to be emailed out. *sigh of relief*

On to the next thing, one way tickets. Can you say BIG DEAL? BIG DEAL!
It's official people, I'm outta here on August 17, 2010 at 12:40pm. Who wants to come to the airport to watch me go? (Only to fly out a month later to see me again?)
And on the other side, who will be at EWR at 9:00pm to welcome me to my new home?
And who also wants to hear how I totally yelled at everyone at work the day I quit?
(It's going to happen, and I might want someone to videotape it)

Oh, and we are starting to put things in our registries!
... can I list a car on one of those?

1 comment:

  1. Registering was one of my favorite parts of the planning besides the honeymoon and setting up the apartment :)

    ReplyDelete