Thursday, June 17, 2010

R is for Registry.

Whooooo, my favourite thing about this wedding. GIFTS! (Just kidding)
We're finally looking at the registries, and I must say.. I'm as excited as a dog waiting for the owners to come home. I'm so ready to pounce and claw at this thing.

.. figuratively speaking of course.

So I sit here, and I wonder what kind of theme our future home will be, will it be eclectic, kind of an Alice in Wonderland theme, or will it all match and look all pretty? Hahah.. I wish. What I do know is that both Ryan and I have the same kind of style. We are both currently rocking the pigsty look for our bedrooms at home. That will most likely be the theme for our future home...

Anyway, with all of this going on, I've got to say.. I'm quite excited to get on with the wedding and play house for real with Ryan. I can already imagine it, hospital visit after hospital visit because he tries to eat whatever I try to cook. Poor guy.

1 comment:

  1. LOL about the pigsty look! That's been my style for many many years, but I'm slowly changing :)

    I'm guilty as charged for wedding registry addiction... I've been using an iphone app that lets me scan gifts right into my list... and I CANT stop. lol- so if I were you I'd stay away from myregistry.com

    ReplyDelete