Saturday, June 26, 2010

Interior Decorating.

So I have been looking at websites for a while, and I'm just wondering if any of you know of house decorating blogs? Ryan showed me the awesomeness of RSS feeds and google reader. (Yes I know, I'm so waaaay behind on times)

So another phase of wedding planning? HONEYMOON PLANNING. How friggen awesome is Hawaii? I'm so excited to just lay down on the beach, relax in hammocks and ride around in vespas in and around the island. I can't wait to go back home all burnt toast. Woo.

3 comments:

  1. Apartment Therapy and Habitually Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. design sponge - they have a lot of DIY sections and on mondays (or is it tuesdays) they feature "sneak peeks" where they show photos of artists etc homes. great for inspiration. NE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have the DIY Network on Comcast/Verizon Fios/Etc? That's all I watch and get so many ideas from just watching. I'm renovating a house (OMG - and planning a wedding at the same time. Gasp!) so I live off that network!

    If you guys end up going to HI for your honeymoon, let me know! We've got family in Honolulu!! And food is too good everywhere you go! My fiance and I are shooting for a winter honeymoon in Utah - woohoo!

    -Missy

    ReplyDelete