Monday, June 21, 2010

Less than 2.

...months until I'm out of here.

Despite my deep deep sadness that I'll be leaving my family, I won't be having my friends around, and the familiarity of Vancouver.. I have to say that I'm freaking excited to get the eff outta here.

For starters, after the wedding, I won't EVER have to look at theknot.com's checklist again, I won't have to see another flashing alarm clock telling me that an item is due, I don't have to work two jobs, and lastly.... I don't have to stay up late crying because I miss Ryan.

Oh, and after I move, I'm no longer going to be the people pleaser Mae, I'm going to take after Ryan and just hate on everybody.
Haha, just kidding.
Sorta.

Dumb questions, outrageous requests and trying to not stress out is actually killing me little by little. Maybe I'm being dramatic now, but people are starting to comment on how tired I am. Not that I already know that I am tired.

I just have to say that I'm looking forward for a little peace and quiet, and to hang out with Vic. I miss Vic. (The Castro's doggie)

1 comment: