Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do Work. x2

Just to add to Ryan's post below, I do have to say that being in a LDR doesn't help with wedding planning, but we figure out ways to be able to communicate as much as we can despite the distance. For all those couples out there (LDR's) who haven't discovered Skype yet, YOU HAVE TO. Being able to see and talk to the other person makes the distance a little easier to bear. Plus, it lets me see when Ryan pretends to think my ideas are good, but really he's rolling his eyes and pretending to shoot himself in the head..

Blackberries. I don't care about all you iphone lovers out there, I think this is the best invention ever made. My phone bills used to cost an airplane ticket to Jersey, but now it's more normal. Ryan and I message all day every day (literally), and it doesn't cost me an arm, a leg and all of the food that I eat in a whole month. If you don't have one, get on it!

Anyway, that's all I wanted to add to what he had said, as for wedding planning... I may have one item on the list crossed off fairly soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment