Saturday, February 20, 2010

Say Yes to the Dress.

After months of taking clothes off and putting dresses on, 1000 terminology words learned and forgotten, and many many nightmares later, I have purchased my wedding dress.

It's true what they say, mothers cry, people stop talking and you feel like the most beautiful person in the whole world... but they didn't mention the need to lose half of your body weight as you look at yourself in the mirror.

As good as it feels to have something ticked off of the wedding to-do list, I am not looking forward to counting calories and eating those green little things. How much is liposuction anyways?

2 comments:

  1. I hear you about counting calories. I started going to the gym more in January - at least 3 or 4 times a week. Then when I got my iPod touch, I started tracking what I ate and my exercises on an app called Lose It. Sucks that I had to do that, but I'm glad I did. Now I don't have to hide underneath a tshirt on our honeymoon. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you're fast! i've been engaged for 1.5 years and my wedding's in october. i've only been searching since a few monhts ago, but i STILL don't have my dress. amen to you for finding it so soon! -missy

    ReplyDelete