Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On going...

Last night as Mae and were discussing details about our upcoming wedding, she commented about how involved I am with the planning process. I guess in some way its inevitable as the wedding will be here in Jersey as opposed to Vancouver, so I can see alot of the venues and vendors up close etc. Conventional wisdom seems to say that the guy just usually steps back and lets the girl take the reigns of everything and he just goes yeah thats great whatever you want. For us its pretty important that it is what WE want.

Example: today while shopping I see a tie that may or may not be a good idea for our groomsmen. it has the right colors, etc. Take a pic, send it off to Mae, good call on the colors, but the pattern, not so much we both eventually come to conclude.

In Other News

As much as Mae has been on a search for her dress, I've been searching for something that would hopefully complement her well. I'm fairly certain I'm not going with an off the hanger tux rental, and have been doing homework of my own. A random outside favorite right now would be a suit from Band Of Outsiders:

http://blog.shopfarinellis.com/uploaded_images/BoO_SUIT-763744.jpg

BUT we'll see ;)

tbc

2 comments:

  1. me likey rynie. i've been trying to convince chris to do a beige or grey suit. he doesn't understand my "vision." damn, this is MY wedding. DOH - did i just say that? i meant, OUR wedding. teeheehee! -missy

    ReplyDelete