Saturday, January 9, 2010

...and the list goes on.. and on.. and on..

I've heard from so many brides-to-be that the deciding factor of most weddings is the guest list. Big wedding vs small wedding. Big stress vs small stress. After just 17 days of engagement bliss, I've learned the true meaning of a headache. Who knew that compiling a list of people would cause so much stress and unwanted feelings inside the pit of my stomach? If there was ever a chance for me to have picked the elopement route, I would have taken that idea and ran without ever looking back. Ever.

Seriously.






To be continued..

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. If I could go back and either elope or do destination wedding, I would. BUT this process has been fun on and off so far. You'll see :)

    ReplyDelete