Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Epic Guest List is turning into Legendary Guest List

Just when I think that I'm just about ready to finalize my side of the guest list, another name, another face I forgot to add pops into my head and I have to find a way to make it fit. Where the hell did I put that list anyway?

Oh, and question.. can somebody explain to me why these wedding planning books/templates/articles are starting to make me anxious. Only one thing is ticked off... announcing the engagement.



...help.

1 comment:

  1. have you given the guest list to your parents yet? our guest list jumped by 100 once our parents got hold of it!!! when do you think you're gonna get married? this year or next? there's probably a lot of things that you guys won't need to do or don't apply to you. don't get scurrrrred!

    ReplyDelete