Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh Snap


[Ry + Mae, keepin it extra classy at the Mac store. This was taken a couple minutes after I officially proposed on December 22, 2009]


Sup Guys! Welcome to our blog. As you've probably figured out by now, we are engaged. We wanted to find a way to help our friends and family keep track of our antics as the "big day" gets closer. Rather than go with a wedding website, we felt a blog was a fun (and free) way to keep everyone updated. (thanks Aileen for the inspiration!) Both Mae and I will do our best to keep it light with the least amount of sap possible. But hey its about us getting ready to spend the rest of our lives together, so it kinda comes with the territory ;p

We'll slowly start filling in all our faithful readers (which will probably end up being Mae and I) on details of the engagement as we go along.

On that note, after seeing the picture above, I'm sure people (girls) are curious as to what kind of ring that is.

Here's a hint. This is a picture I took a couple days before I gave it to her:







TO BE CONTINUED...

10 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE it! Snaps to Ry for actually being the one writing the entry! Alex wrote entries on our blog in the beginning but I noticed that slowly dropped off... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool!! awesome site :) thanks for not being cliche.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Congrats! Am I invited to your wedding? ;-P Hahahahaha!

    Hoy I need to see the both of you no!

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. limited edition tiffany's collaboration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw yay! So happy for you cuzz!! But I still havent met you, Ryan! Love the originality, goofy-ness and definitely the 'blue box' hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. helllaaaa cuute! totally subscribed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT! Closeup of ring, plz. Congratulations to you, best wishes to her! Yay!

    -Sarvi

    ReplyDelete